Monday, April 4, 2016

Get PAID to Shop Online, Just Like Me!

Cha-ching! It feel great to get paid to shop online, yet many of my friends and family have never earned a cent from online shops.

I very rarely shop online without receiving some form of cash back, discount, bonus or reward. My favourite way to get rewarded for shopping from the comfort of my home is Ebates Canada!

Not only do they pay you a sign up bonus when you make your first purchase of $25 or more at one of their partner stores, you can also earn money for referring your friends too!

Ebates Canada has over 650 stores to shop from, giving you a wide selection of merchandise to choose from. And, make sure you follow Ebates on their social pages because they have lots of great giveaways and limited time special bonus offers happening regularly.

Join me on Ebates Canada today; I promise you'll be delighted with the cash back returns! I've earned over $200 to date, and I'm getting paid again when the next BIG FAT checks are issued!

What will you use you earnings for?

No comments:

SwagBucks Swidget